- Personal Information.
When you download and use our applications, we do not require you to provide any information and we do not collect any information about you or your device.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our applications and website comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete any information that has been provided.
- Requesting Support
If you submit a support request, we will receive your email address and other information about your device and application related to your support request. We will use this information for support only. Except for the following circumstances:
* We may share your support information with our support providers, but only for the purpose of providing support to you.
* We may share your email address and support information to enforce compliance with our mobile application license agreements and user agreements, to respond to legal requirements, when legally required to do so, and at the request of governmental authorities.
* We will not rent, sell or share your email address without your express consent.
- Links to Third Party Sites
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party sites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
When you visit our website, we may send cookies to your computer that uniquely identify your browser. Most browsers allow you to disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer.
- Contact Us
Updated July 13, 2014